Irelanded

12.15.2005

Two posts in one week?

Yes, it's true. I'm making a second post. I hope to continue this trend.

Part 1:
Went rock-climbing. Arms definitely sore, but not so sore as expected. An excellent sport all around.

Part 2:
So I decided to do a quick search to see if there was a Serenity DVD coming out any time soon and there most definitely is. This was surprising, but not so surprising as discovering that Battlestar Galactica season 2 is also being released. Personally, I find it amazing that a movie studio has it so together to turn around and release a DVD boxset so soon after the season ends.

Part 3:
Tyndall had a sort of "Christmas Get-Together" in the conference room yesterday, not to be confused with the Christmas Party, which is tonight for our group (MAI). The actual event was totally catered and everything, with free food and wine until late. I could get used to this.

Part 4:
Only 3 days and a bit until leaving for Christmas break. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, not looking forward to 23 hours of travelling each way. I'll try to update as possible.

2 Comments:

At 16:48, Blogger Wayfaring Rob said...

What time do you get into Saskatoon on the 20th?

 
At 10:13, Blogger DJ Bitterbarn said...

I'm in to the Dief at 11:30 in the P.M. 23 hours of travelling here I come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home