Amusing Topics from Christmas
The seemingly non-existent Muslim Country Music scene:
"Well, it's not like they have anything to sing about. I mean, your dog dies, your truck breaks down and your wife leaves you? Allah's will."
The also non-existent Bhuddist Blues scene:
"I still haven't achieved inner peace, but I'm getting there"
Two straight Canadian men marry for tax benefits:
"It doesn't exactly say 'thou shalt not list thine good buddy on line 120 of thine income tax return' anywhere in the Bible"
Why I shouldn't be allowed to legislate:
"Anything that you can get to the ceremony that says 'I do' at the right time is officially a legally-binding marriage contract. 'Do you take this man to be your lawfully-wedded husband... Who wants ice cream?' is a perfectly legitimate wedding vow. In the case of a tie, the first unmarried one to start speaking is declared the winner. The 'Marriage' line will also have to be moved to nearer the 'parking violations' line. Show up to pay the ticket, leave with a husband, unless the fat guy gets him first... he's been waiting for a 'cute one' all morning."
Right... and we had Christmas. I'll post that part later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home